Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The One Less Traveled By


I've still got a few more images from the Race Track that I still enjoy and will be sharing. I mentioned before how it annoys me how people go out of their way to an amazing place and then destroy the very thing that brought them there in the first place by moving rocks around for whatever reasons they may have. With that in mind, I would like to emphasize that I did not touch, move, manipulate, intimidate or use any form of telekinesis to make any of my images. How the rock got here without leaving tracks I have no idea. This one was close enough to the mountain that it might actually be new rock fall that will hopefully start to leave tracks soon. Aside from personal misgivings relative to the provenance of this composition, I did enjoy the obvious disconnect of the very object and trace evidence that makes the place sought after and loved..

0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved