Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 21: Nazereth Village

Tianna's corresponding blog: (click here)

They sure know how to make the cheap American tourists feel welcome. An American flag waving outside of our bedroom at the hostel.

Tiberius is in the background.



I had no idea that Galilee is below sea level. Which has to make it one of the lowest cities in the world. I think Jericho is the lowest.

The rest of the pictures are from the Nazareth Village. It was built to give people a taste of what life was like during the time of Christ. They allowed me to be able to do some of my project pictures there. Here is a little tour for you.



This is a wine bottle. Yes the one mentioned in the New Testament referenced a leather bottle not a glass one.






This is the woodshop in which I did one of my project pictures.





0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved