Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 19: Sea of Galilee

Tianna's corresponding blog: (click here)

The Ginosaur Boat - fishing boat dated to the time of Christ.

Mount of Beatitudes.





I forget what this church was called but it celebrates the miracle of feeding the thousands with the fish and loaves.





I also forget the name of this church but it references when Christ stated to Peter that upon this rock I will build my church. (A little too literal reading of the bible this time around me thinks)

The ruins of Capernaum. The hometown of the apostles Peter, Andrew, James, John and possibly also Christ.

Ruins of the synagogue in which Christ taught.


This is an interior of a church that was built over what is believed to be the home of Peter.


0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved