Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 9: Blaaaahh!!

Tianna's corresponding blog: (click here)

The majority of the pictures I took today you will not see here. (And thats not saying much) So far on my blog I have only posted images from the digital camera. Anything that I shot with film will be posted a little later. Me and Tianna got up for sunrise this morning and hiked up to Orson Hyde Park. I shot a lot of images with my large format camera but none with my digital. By the time we made it back to our Hospice I knew that something was not quite right. Tianna didn't realize my dilemma until much later...after I couldn't/wouldn't leave my bed until well after 3 in the afternoon. Come to find out there was a 24 hour bug being passed around the Hospice. I had just spent a month battling bronchitis and my immune system was probably in no shape to handle any sort of bug let alone foreign ones. I was now officially initiated to international travel. Now you know why I have very few pictures for today. They were predominantly sunset pictures taken from the roof of the Ecce Homo Hospice. That's about as far as I dared to travel for today. I did get one other picture. It was of a tractor...and thats about all I have to say about that picture.




These are kites flying in the back ground. Flying kites is a very popular pastime here in Jerusalem.


Then we had some fireworks over the Al-Aska Mosque to close out the day.

0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved