Thursday, November 26, 2009

Welcome to Liberty Tool

While I was out in Maine this summer I wasn't able to spend much time actually taking pictures because I was stuck in my apartment room writing for one of my academic projects. I was able to sneak out one day with a workshop taught by a friend named Thatcher Cook on a field trip they were taking. We spent a lot more time in a van than actually taking pictures but it was still a much needed break for me. It was a revisit to a location that I had photographed at the previous year called Liberty Tool. It is a fascinating place if you get lost and find out that you are in Liberty, Maine I recommend stopping. (Don't worry about asking where it is in Liberty because there is only one place to stop in Liberty.)

0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved