Friday, February 27, 2009

Snowshoeing at Parley's Summit

In my typical masochistic style I hauled my big camera up Parley's summit to go snowshoeing and sledding with my cousin Matt and a group of his friends. 4 hours sleep and 4 months out of shape made for a fun trip up the mountain, the way down was definitely a lot easier. At the top the group built a large jump that we went over on the sleds that we had hauled up with us. I spent most of the time photographing everyone else but decided to take a run at the very end...I should have kept photographing. Lets just say it was a good thing there was so much powder to soften the landing. On the way down we basically sat down on the toboggans and weaved through the trees. It was a very fun day.




A few more to come shortly.

1 comments:

Amber said...

The first shot is great. It looks pretty painful too.

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved