Friday, June 20, 2008

Another one down...Yes that only leaves me.

So my little sister got married. I am the last of the Lovell Clan (single status that is) I know that I mentioned in an earlier post that it would take a Hawaiian vacation to get me to do another wedding but unbeknownst to me I did not have a choice in this matter. In fact the conversation went something like this:
Tianna: I'm getting married.
Me: Congratulations.
Tianna: So, are you going to do my pictures?
Me: Do I have a choice?
Tianna: Nope.
That pretty much sums it up.So without further ado, here are pictures from the wedding day.

Yep, that is how I feel about weddings too.









This is about the only picture I was able to get of me.
My nephew hunter began to plead his case that I should lend him my camera. With those eyes who could say no, right?
I did say no in fact. He immediately switched his strategy away from the cutsie approach to slightly more demanding. Unfortunately for him I found this approach just as cute.
Luckily, his mom was more accommodating.

0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved