Saturday, March 8, 2008

Moab

A group of friends decided to take a quick day trip down to Moab. So quick we didn't leave here until about ten in the morning and were home that same evening. This didn't leave us all that much time. Our trip basically consisted of a quick hike to Delicate Arch, beer cheese soup in Moab, and then sunset at Dead Horse Point State Park. At Delicate Arch I was feeling very goofy and kept trying to photograph the arch in illogical ways intentionally. Here are a few that I liked. (Though the third one is a quite traditional I threw it in anyways.)



The rest of these are from Dead Horse Point which I have somehow avoided all this time but it is quite beautiful and I'm sorry I had yet to see a sunset from here. I highly recommend it.




P.S. The beer cheese soup was actually quite good. If your in Moab and want to try something different I recommend that you give it a try.

0 comments:

 
© 2012 Travis Lovell Photography - All Rights Reserved